Did you know that BeamAndGo has been in business for 4 years now?
And during the past years, we not only provided you with a place to purchase digital gift certificates for the essentials of your family, but we have also accumulated a wealth of information for you: money-saving tips, remittance trends, how-to videos, related articles, and our thoughts on how to build a better future.
Here are 10 places where you can get more information about BeamAndGo and how we are working to make our platform a better way for you to provide for your family in the Philippines …
1. Over the past years, we have accumulated everyone’s questions and answered them in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section on our website. If you have a question about BeamAndGo, it might already be answered in this area, so if you have a question, this is a good place to go first.
3. If you are a fan of videos, visit the BeamAndGo YouTube Channel. We created a bunch of how-to videos and merchant introduction videos. (Warning: the soundtrack on a few of them may make you get up and dance)
4. We have a BeamAndGo Facebook page where we give sneak peaks and announce special offers. Feel free to message us!
5. Follow us on our Twitter account (@BeamAndGo_2014). We frequently tweet glimpses of what the BeamAndGo team does every day and other tweetable stuff.
7. If you have a Viber account, Viber us at +63 949 839 3322 from 8AM to 6:30PM, Monday to Friday, excluding holidays.
8. If Viber ain’t your thing but you have a Whatsapp account, Whatsapp us at +63 949 839 3322 from 8AM to 6:30PM, Monday to Friday, excluding holidays.
9. We also have a live chat at www.BeamAndGo.com, where you can talk to our awesome and very friendly Customer Service team! They are always ready to help you with anything, especially with buying your favorite BeamAndGo gift certificate!
10. And keep coming back to this blog! We always share tipid tips, new products and services, and even inspirational message for OFWs. Hindi ka nag-iisa kabayan, with BeamAndGo, you always have a shoulder to lean on.
To see what’s happening at BeamAndGo, the best place to go is http://www.beamandgo.com. If you have any comments or questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also feel free to share this with your friends and family.